Product owner (mid/senior)
Iasi, Romania / remote
We’re looking for a Product Owner to join one of our client's teams in the Fintech industry.
- Gather, understand, and translate requirements into backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Manage the product backlog based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Continuously be up-to-date on product developments and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the payment platforms inner workings.
- Manage stakeholders expectations by tracking the teams progress and maintaining product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Work closely with the Support Team and all stakeholders to ensure Merchants needs will be addressed during the integration phase.
- Keep communication with Providers/Acquirers in case of Product issues and expose to the Product Team any required changes.
Knowledge and skills
- 3+ years of software product management experience with a consumer-facing product.
- Experienced with Agile development processes.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build, and maintain professional relationships.
- Technical background and experience with software development (especially with APIs and integrations).
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken) and communication skills.
- Work experience in the online payment domain and payment flow knowledge.
- Experience with SQL (a plus).
- Learning events and certifications
- Private medical insurance
- Extra vacation days
- Emergency days
- Bookster subscription (RO)
- Headspace subscription
- Therapy sessions
- Team events - teambuilding, Christmas party and more