Automation Quality Control Engineer
We are looking for an Automation Quality Control Engineer responsible to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You must ensure the verification and validation of the software developed with respect to the acceptance criteria and requirements.
- Review acceptance criteria and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback. You must know by heart the requirements and acceptance criteria of each feature that was or is currently under development. You must be able to explain the requirements and acceptance criteria to all project stakeholders (developers, PO, PM, Scrum master).
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform manual testing by executing the software with an aim to identify bugs/defects.
- Implement and maintain automated UI acceptance tests for web and mobile (iOS, Android) applications.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge with Xamarin.UI Test, Protractor or Selenium webdriver
- Good english communication skills
- Proven experience as a QC engineer or similar role
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject